Saturday, March 12, 2011

We are all connected

I wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to the people of Japan.  This horrible disaster is a reminder of how fragile life is and how little we can actually control things.  I thought this morning about how a simple note sent to a friend or family member can impact their day.  Whether someone is celebrating a special occassion or going thru the dark night of the soul, a card can let someone know they are not alone.  We all need each other on this planet.  We are all connected - members of this thing called the human race.  I think when someone receives a card in their mailbox or finds one on their desk at work, they are reminded that someone cares.  In a very personal way - because someone took the time to write a word of encouragement or sent words of congratulations.  So today, I will try to be aware of those around me who need a kind word or a reminder that their life is important to me.  Love and blessings.....Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment