Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My little blessings

Just wanted to post a few pictures of my precious little grandsons and my incredible future husband.  While I get frustrated trying to figure out this new world of blogging, facebook and etsy, I hope it will all make sense someday!!  If anyone saw the TV show Detroit last night - I could totally relate to the one older detective who was totally baffled by tweeting, friending and blogging!!  But I love a good challenge - so I decided to start this blog.  You're never to old to learn!!

2 comments:

  1. Blogging gets easier and easier. Facebook, twitter etc I don't have...to much to do as it is. Congrats on the upcoming marriage. Mr. Wonderful and I have been married close to 3 years now. I tell him how blessed I am he puts up with me;-)

    blessings, jilly
    newbie team member- sunnyvillecottage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jilly...thanks for the words of encouragement. My fiancee was laughing at me because I was so excited to find I had 2 sales today!! He's very supportive though. I'll have to check out your shop....Sharon

    ReplyDelete