Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Creating Backgrounds



Sometimes I want a background to my cards rather than just a plain white or other color card stock.
I've promised myself I would start using some stamps that haven't been used in awhile.  First I used Impression Obsession's Rolling Waves Mega stamp.  I love I/O background stamps and I love to mix and match them too.  I used 3 different blue distress inks rather than just one color.  I stamped each shell and cut and added dimensional tape.  I had an anchor gold charm and I decided to distress with alcohol ink to tone the bright gold down a bit.





The next card I used a cloud background stamp using distress ink.  I then created a hill using torn
paper and added the colorful hot air balloons.

The last card was a little more whimsical.  I stamped the trees background in dark brown chalk ink.
I then pulled out some bird stamps and found this cute little bird which I stamped and added a scalloped frame.  I had My Pink Stamper set which I used for Super Tweet.


2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy! What a wonderful collection of cards! Love the trees and the sweet bird! Kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete