Thursday, August 16, 2012

School Days Scrapbook Layout

I really enjoyed doing this double scrapbook page.  I am teaching classes, starting in September, and I'm very excited.  The base and ideas for these two pages, came from one piece of specialty paper from Joann Fabrics and Crafts.  I cut off the pencils for a border and used the composition theme for both pages.  I did a lot of layering on the first layout and I love how everything just flowed.  The bus was from the Autumn Celebrations Cricut cartridge.  The size is 5 inches.  For the school lettering I used the Speaking of School cartridge, and the DAYS was from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.  I got the vintage looking school paper at Michaels.



I stamped the small bus on the first page and colored it with markers.  I love using primary colors for a school layout.  Kids love bright colors and I thought this would be a fun scrapbook layout for them to place their school pictures.  Here are a few closes up pictures.  The chrome on the bus is colored with a silver paint pen I had.  I love to add those special little details.  The lights of the bus are buttons.
Hope you all enjoy this layout and just comment if you have any questions or thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment