Sunday, November 6, 2016



Thanksgiving Turkey Place Cards
I love to create a fun table for Thanksgiving. We have 4 grandchildren
and I love making holiday meals special.  I created the turkey place cards 
using Create a Critter and my Expression 2 machine.
The tent card has a kraft paper base and I added an embossed
french vanilla paper along with a tag for writing each guests name.
I get orders for up to 50 turkey place cards - so I'm making turkeys 
in my sleep.  My first order went to Beverly Hills, Ca.







Kraft paper for 3 1/2 x 3 card tent base
french vanilla paper embossed with swirls
brown,kraft,yellow and terra cotta paper are used to create
the turkey.  
Black pearl pen create wonderful eyes
I punched the label out with a punch using white paper.






No comments:

Post a Comment