Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Old stamps - new card

I pulled out a few old stamps that I haven't used in awhile.  When I attended the Allentown PA Stamp convention, I found some great background stamps from Impression Obsession.  I also purchased their Mega Mount which is great for large stamps.  I combined an old background stamp with a new one to give this card a vintage foreign look.  I then stamped the eiffel tower stamp and framed it with a dark chocolate paper.  Finally I stamped the label and found the perfect word to stamp inside - merci. 



I'm eating a cheesesteak and heading to work shortly - multitasking.  I have painted frames upstairs drying and small notebooks ready to be made.  The Burlington County Market is Saturday and I'm trying to make as much as I can.  The market is located on a working farm.  The vendors are inside a small barn structure, and some are outside in front of silos.  No one realizes how much farmland there is in South Jersey.  People picture New Jersey as the opening credits of The Sopranos - turnpike and industrial wasteland.  Ahhh....time to leave for work.  I'll have to post some pictures - I'll take some shots this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment