Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm back!!

April was a busy month!  I took a long girls weekend to Chincoteague, Virginia and then I was gone over a week to Morehead City, NC and Wilmington, NC.  After a much needed vacation, I am excited to get back to creating and doing what I love - making cards.  I decided to make a few wedding cards.  I have a few decorative punches and I have always loved the look of mixing different trims. I also love finding speciality paper - on sale of course!!  So I combined punches and paper and came up with a beautiful Bride and Groom card.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your posts and thoughts! I have a scrapbook page laid out that I need to go finish - I'm one of those frugal types that enjoys the challenge of seeing just what I can create out of supplies I have in stock. I'm finding that by giving myself parameters to work within (such as staying with certain colors, using only 1 or 2 punches, stamps, etc. and maybe even a time limit) I am more productive. If I don't limit my options there are too many ideas flying around inside my head and I can't decide which ones to pursue.
    Keep the good ideas coming!

    Ann
    4oldtimesandnew.etsy.com
    (vintage only at this point)

    ReplyDelete