Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine Frame

I recently purchased some Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped hearts and had fun die cutting and embossing all different sizes of hearts.  I had a small frame with a 4 x 6 opening which I painted a baby pink.  I also picked up a Heidi Grace 12 x 12 paper pad called daydream which was discounted and had some lovely double sided prints.  The one I choose has hearts and is a glitter paper which really makes it pop.  I traced the frame onto the paper and cut out using scissors and my trusty exacto knife.  I love Modge Podge for decoupage projects and it worked real well on this frame.  I layers my hearts and added a pearl on top.  I then attached the heart embellishment to my frame - after first adding a coordinating piece of ribbon.  A few pearls on the ribbon added just the right touch.  This would also be lovely for a wedding picture frame.




No comments:

Post a Comment